24th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols
Camera-ready submission instructions
- The final camera-ready manuscript is due on Fri 02 Sep 2016.
- The manuscript should be submitted by email to email@example.com. Please see detailed instructions below.
- The signed copyright release form is due on Fri 02 Sep 2016. Please see detailed instructions below.
Regular papers: 10 pages
Workshop papers: 6 pages
Demos/Posters: 2 pages
Submitted papers must be written in English and have no more than ten (10) pages (6 pages for workshop papers, and 2 pages for demos/posters) in double-column format with standard margins and at least a 10 point font. This length includes everything: figures, tables, references, appendices and so forth. Overlength papers will not be accepted for publication. Papers should include a title and an abstract of fewer than 250 words.
All papers must be formatted for printing on US LETTER (8.5" by 11") size paper and must adhere to the IEEE formatting requirements. For LaTeX, use the conference option. The template should be used as is. Papers that violate the template, e.g., by picking narrower line-spacing or margins than what the template defines, may be rejected for publication.
Papers must be submitted in PDF (Portable Document Format) and be compatible with Acrobat (English version), not including any special characters or non-standard fonts. We must be able to display and print your camera-ready manuscript exactly as we receive it and using only standard tools and postscript printers, so we strongly suggest that you use only standard fonts. Make sure that the paper prints well on black-and-white printers, not color printers. This is especially true for plots and graphs in the paper.
Registration and Presentation
- Every paper MUST be presented by an author at the conference. The author list MUST remain the same as when the paper was submitted for review, and any changes in the author list or title is forbidden without prior written permission from the TPC Co-Chairs.
- At least one author of an accepted paper is expected to register at the full rate of the conference and to present the paper at the conference, in order for the paper to appear in the conference proceedings and be submitted to the IEEE digital library. Each registration may be applied to at most three papers.
- Non-Presented Paper Policy ("No-Show Policy"): Each paper must be presented at the conference by an author of that paper, unless prior approval is obtained from the TPC Chairs and General Chairs. Papers that are not presented by their authors may be removed from IEEE Xplore and be excluded from distribution after the conference.
- It is the authors' responsibility to procure the necessary visas etc. in time to attend the conference. Authors will be informed of acceptance well in advance of the conference (and provided with invitation letters, if applicable). Authors should start the process immediately upon notification of acceptance.
Generating and Submitting IEEE Xplore-Compatible PDF
- Revise your manuscript to address the comments of the reviewers.
You can use IEEE PDF eXpress in two ways:
- To verify whether your final manuscript PDF is compatible to IEEE Xplore.
- To generate an IEEE Xplore-Compatible PDF using your manuscript source files (e.g. Microsoft Word, LaTeX DVI and EPS files).
To access IEEE PDF eXpress:
- Go to http://www.pdf-express.org/
- Use Conference ID: 38859X.
- Follow the instructions in the website.
- For additional help, please follow the instruction at http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelp.asp
If you have verified your PDF to be IEEE Xplore-Compatible or have successfully generated an IEEE Xplore-Compatible PDF, you can then proceed to submit the IEEE Xplore-Compatible PDF by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "ICNP 2016 Regular paper camera-ready submission" (or Workshop paper/Demo/Poster, as appropriate).
- If your PDF is not compatible or the PDF generation fails, you must fix the errors.
- This may take several iterations over several days, so please begin this process as soon as possible.
Submitting Copyright Release Form
Please fill out and submit the following form to access the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) system. The eCF system allows you to complete and sign the copyright release form. You must complete the IEEE copyright release form using the eCF system in order to submit your paper. This copyright release form MUST be COMPLETED when you are submitting your paper.
Please note: You are stating that the material in your paper is original and you have not previously released copyright for this paper to another party. We cannot publish your paper without this properly completed form.